Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sunshine in a Cup!


What a great morning! I was able to talk to Mary Logan for 15 minutes today! No tears, no awkward silence, beautiful girl had on a tutu and even walked and danced for me. That is huge given that she was not walking when she first arrived at The Raining Season. Praying over everyone there, caring and loving our kids. I think I said and signed (ASL) at least 10001 times today. Praise God!

On that bright note, I decided to use a lemonade recipe for Math today for Dalton. Visuals are so much easier, especially since as of yesterday I had Dalton's eyes examined since 2011 and he will need glasses. We are taking lemons and literally making lemonade!

Adding fresh mint from our garden gave it our own unique flavor, and I love his recipe added to my Sun Tea. Here's our recipe! Hope you're all having a Blessed Day.


Dalton's Le'Mintade

 6 Lemons halved, juiced and squeezed
1 1/2 cup of water boiled with-
1 1/2 cup of Organic Cane Sugar (or Coconut Sugar) 
added until dissolvedAdd it all for perfection! 

It's a concentrate you can chill and keep 1 Liter of in the fridge.
Dilute 1/2 cup of lemonade with 1/2 cup of water and a sprig of Mint.
It's Amazing!!

Good Job Dalton☀

No comments :

Post a Comment